Mexican Layered Dip is layers of perfection just waiting to dip into.
This Mexican layered dip is so perfect for any get-together. I’m going to make it for the Super Bowl and I am sure I will have to fight back the kiddos so I get my fair share. Hmmmm……maybe I should make two! One for me and one for them! Of course then Rod will want some too….
You can easily make this ahead of time and then pull out of the fridge just before game time. Or if you are a last minute kind of person, just throw it all together and, Boom! It’s ready!!!
I use my Crock Pot Refried Beans in this dip. But you can easily use a can of refried beans.
Layered Mexican dip
- 1 1/2 cups refried beans or 1 can refried beans
- 1 cups sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced olives
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 whole jalapeno sliced - optional
- In a large serving dish layer ingredients in the following order: beans, sour cream, guacamole, cheddar cheese.
- top with tomatoes, olives, green onions and jalapenos.
- Serve with chips.