A perfect dip for your chips! This creamy hot cheesy bean dip can be ready in just 30 minutes. Perfect for parties and for watching football.
Guess what! Another dip! And another dip with beans!!! I told myself I was done making football watching food, but then this one just kind of snuck up on me.
I had all the ingredients and just had to give it a try. Of course once I made this Hot Cheesy Bean Dip and realized how delicious it was, I had to share it with you!
I have gone a bit overboard since I last made my crock pot refried beans. I created a huge stash for my freezer, and I've almost depleted my whole supply. I found this recipe on Pinterest from Lil Luna and used her recipe as my inspiration.
Instead of adding a packet of taco seasoning, I've raided my spice cabinet. I also added green chilies because they just go so well with beans! My family had no problem polishing off this dip.
Hot Cheesy Bean Dip
- 4 oz cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 1 can can refried beans (16 oz) (or 1 ⅓ cups homemade refried beans)
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ cup roasted green chilies (chopped)
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- Mix all ingredients together except shredded cheese.
- Place in a baking dish sprayed lightly with a non-stick cooking spray
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly, approx. 25-30 minutes