Christmas morning is often a magical time and having the perfect breakfast is a great way to start the day!
From breakfast pastries to Christmas breakfasts casseroles, this collection of Christmas breakfast recipes has everything you need to plan a perfect holiday breakfast or brunch.
Whether you have a small or large group at you house for Christmas morning, breakfast is a great way to start the day.
Plan a simple buffet or a sit down breakfast. Choose whatever works for your holiday routine.
No matter what you serve for your Christmas breakfast, planning ahead of time will make everything much smoother. Decide if you want a sit-down breakfast at the table or one you can eat while opening presents.
- Plan your menu and make a shopping list and a baking list
- Plan a variety of items to please everyone - fresh cut fruit, baked goods, eggs, coffee and juice
- Prepare as much as you can ahead of time so you have more time Christmas morning
- If you are planning a sit-down breakfast, set the table the night before
- Have the coffee pot all ready to go - filled with water and coffee grounds
Include a variety of beverages for everyone. I like to have both hot and cold beverages available.
- Fresh juice
- Hot Chocolate
- Coffee and Tea
Try making a couple of different baked goods so everyone can pick their favorite. Any leftovers make great midday snacks too!
These main dish breakfast casseroles will be sure to leave everyone feeling satisified.
Check out all my delicious breakfast recipes!