Lemon Rosemary Grilled Chicken is perfect for a main dish or as a topping for a salad.
This is my go-to grilled chicken recipe. It’s loaded with flavor and is super easy to throw together.
The marinade is made up of lemon, garlic, rosemary, and white wine! That’s it! You can throw this together at the last minute and let marinade for just 30 minutes. Or if you are really with it you can put the marinade together in the morning and let the chicken absorb all those flavors all day long.
The chicken just goes on the grill and is ready in 10-12 minutes. It doesn’t get much easier…or tastier than this! Happy Grilling!
Grilled chicken with lemon and rosemary
- 1 whole Zest of lemon
- 1 whole Juice of lemon
- 2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 -3 cloves fresh garlic minced
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 whole boneless chicken breasts
- In a large zip-top bag, place lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary, garlic and wine.
- Add chicken breast. Seal bag.
- Place bag in refrigerator to marinate for at least 30 minutes and up to 8 hours.
- Preheat a grill on high.
- Place breasts on grill and turn heat to medium. Discard marinade and plastic bag.
- Cook 5 minutes per side, checking half way through each side to make certain the breasts aren't burning.
- Check for doneness. You may need to leave breasts on grill for an additional 2-4 minutes.
- If done remove from grill and serve.
- For serving with a salad, let cool slightly, slice and add to salad while still warm.
Cook time will vary depending on your grill and the size of your chicken breasts.
Other recipes you are going to want to try: