Halloween Hot Dogs wrapped in bread dough make the cutest Hot Dog Mummies.
Are you ready for Halloween? You can be with these Halloween Hot Dog Mummies! They are so super cute! And super easy! We love getting together for Halloween and we always feed the kids before they hit the neighborhood for trick-or-treating.
For this recipe, I used my homemade bread dough for White Sandwich Bread. I was making bread for the week and just keep part of the dough out for making these mummies. You could use any kind of dough….even store bought biscuit dough. Sometimes you have to choose what works! You can use any kind of hot dog….even veggie dogs!
Use any kind of dough for these mummies; Store bought dough or homemade!
- 8 whole hot dogs
- 2 cups bread dough enough to cover hot dogs
- Lightly spray a baking sheet
- Take a small amount of dough and roll between your hands into a 10 inch length.
- Starting at the top of the hot dog, wrap dough around hot dog. Secure dough at back side of hot dog.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
- Let cool slightly. Add Mustard eyes
- Serve with ketchup and mustard on the side.
Be sure to try Halloween Apple Teeth