This pineapple salsa is perfect over grilled fish, chicken or as a dip with tortilla chip!
If you haven’t ever had a fruit salsa, you are in for a treat! It is so fresh tasting and delicious.
When I was making this salsa, the kids kept asking, “Where are the tomatoes?” Most salsas do have tomatoes, but not this one! This salsa only has 5 ingredients – but no tomatoes!
Go grab yourself a fresh pineapple and throw together this quick and delicious pineapple salsa.
Other Great Salsa Recipes:
- Peach Salsa
- Tomato Salsa
- Salsa Verde
- Guacamole – okay, not really a salsa, but you’ve just got to have guacamole!
- 1 ripe pineapple (diced)
- 1/2 red onion (finely diced)
- 1 whole jalapeno (finely minced)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 Fresh lime squeezed
- Put all ingredients into a bowl.
- Mix lightly.
- Cover and chill.
Best eaten within 2 days.