Fresh Peach Salsa is perfect with chips or over grilled chicken, fish or pork.
Hello, Fresh Fruit Salsa! I’m just going to tell you that this fresh peach salsa is awesome! Maybe I’m a bit biased. I mean, it is my recipe that I made based on things I love.
You’ll just have to test it out for yourself to see if I’m right!
I tend to only make fruit salsas during the summer time when fresh fruit is at its best. Right now peaches are at their prime.
I’ve already made this salsa several times. The first time we gobbled it up with corn chips. The next time I planned it for dinner. I had to fight the kids back because they kept digging it out of the fridge for a snack. They didn’t want to wait for dinner.
We ate it over grilled pork chops and it was the perfect accompaniment. Did I already tell you this was awesome? Really, it was so good!
Tips for making peach salsa
- Use fresh, ripe peaches
- Don’t peel peaches unless the skin is really fuzzy
- Cut peaches into small pieces
- Use fresh squeezed lime juice
- Cover and refrigerate
- Salsa is best eaten the day it’s made
Other great recipes
- 3 peaches
- 1/2 jalapeno (finely diced)
- 3 scallions (chopped)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1/3 cup cilantro (chopped)
- Halve peaches and remove pit. Chop into small pieces. You do not need to remove skin. Add chopped peaches to a bowl.
- Add jalapeno, scallions, lime juice and cilantro. Stir gently so all ingredients are well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Seed Jalapeno before dicing.
- Salsa can be eaten at room temperature or chilled.
- Salsa is best eaten the same day it is made.