Chocolate Chip Cookies with bits of toffee!
Have you ever had a Heath Bar? These chocolate toffee chip cookies are just like eating a Heath Bar wrapped up in a cookie!
These cookies are filled with chocolate chips and little bits of toffee. The toffee just melts slightly when the cookies bakes, but still retains its crunch throughout the cookie. With every bite of cookie you get some cookie, some chocolate and some toffee.
It’s just different enough not to be called a chocolate chip cookie. And it is oh so yummy!
These cookies are very similar to a regular chocolate chip cookie, but they have the delicious little bits of added toffee.
You can buy toffee chips, or you can buy a toffee candy bar and cut it into bits or you can make homemade toffee.
I love making homemade cookies and love having different types to make for my kiddos. They are huge fans of these cookies!
These cookies will disappear quickly. You might want to make a double batch!
Other delicious cookies
- Carrot Cookies
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cookies
- Dark Chocolate Oat Cookies
- Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
- Chai Sugar Cookies
Don’t forget to PIN for later!
If you make this recipe, I’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment below and snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @beyondthechickencoop
Check out all my delicious cookie recipes!
Chocolate Toffee Chip Cookies
- Cream butter until smooth.
- Add sugars and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and eggs. Mix
- Add flour and baking soda. Mix
- Mix in chocolate chips and toffee bits.
- Using a small sized scooper, place cookie dough on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 10-12 min.