Perfect dinner salad - Spinach, Pear and Blue Cheese Salad!
Fall is in full swing here. The temperatures have dropped. The leaves are changing and pumpkins are everywhere you look. I'm all ready to dive into pasta dishes and soups. However, I still want a salad. The spinach, pear and blue cheese salad is a great fall salad.
This is as simple as simple can be...just fresh baby spinach, a quick homemade blue cheese dressing, sliced pears and a few candied pecans!
More Great Salad Recipes:
Don't forget to PIN for later!
If you make this recipe, I’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment below and snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @beyondthechickencoop
Spinach, Pear and Blue Cheese Salad
- 3 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 5 Tablespoons blue cheese
- 4 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 1 whole fresh pear (sliced thinly)
- ¼ cup candied pecans
- In a bowl, combine cream and 2 Tablespoons blue cheese. Mash blue cheese into cream. Set aside.
- Place 1 cup spinach on 4 plates.
- Drizzle with blue cheese mixture.
- Divide pear slices between each plate.
- Sprinkle remaining blue cheese over salads.
- Sprinkle candied pecans on salads.