This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MySanPelTe #TastefullyItalian #CollectiveBias A refreshing mocktail - Sparkling Lemon Peach Tea
The warmer weather is upon us and along with it is my desire for a refreshing beverage. Sparkling lemon peach tea is a non-alcoholic mocktail that is perfect for any occasion. SANPELLEGRINO® has created their first organic beverage and it is made with delicious tea extracts and Italian fruit juice concentrate. There are two new varieties; SANPELLEGRINO® Pesca &tè and SANPELLEGRINO® Limone &tè.
These new sparkling teas are made with tea extract, organic cane sugar, a light carbonation and the juice from peaches and lemons from Italy. The teas are delicious by themselves but they are also fun to mix into a mocktail. Each can only has 50 calories and is made with organic/certified USDA ingredients. Enjoy your own sparkling moment with SANPELLEGRINO &tè. These delicious beverages are a perfect harmony of flavors.
What ingredients do I need to make Sparkling Lemon Peach Tea?
- SANPELLEGRINO Pesca &tè
Do I use fresh or frozen peaches?
Either fresh or frozen peaches work for this mocktail. Use what is available or what you have on hand.
How do I make Sparkling Lemon Peach Tea?
- Squeeze lemon juice into a glass
- Roll a fresh mint leaf and massage between your fingers until the smell of mint is released. Add to glass.
- Add chopped peaches
- Add ice
- Pour SANPELLEGRINO Pesca &tè over ice
- Garnish and enjoy
If you make this delicious Sparkling Peach Tea, I’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment below or snap a picture and tag me on Instagram #beyondthechickencoop #MySanPelTe #CollectiveBias
Sparkling Lemon Peach Tea
- 2 Cans SANPELLEGRINO® Pesca &tè
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 2 mint leaves
- ½ cup peaches (chopped)
- 2 cups ice
- 2 slices peach (wedges)
- 2 sprigs mint
- Squeeze 1 Tablespoon lemon juice into each glass.2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Roll mint leaf in your fingers, crushing the leaf so the scent of mint is evident. Add 1 mint leaf to each glass.2 sprigs mint
- Add chopped peaches to glass.½ cup peaches
- Fill glass with ice.2 cups ice
- Pour SANPELLEGRINO Pesca &tè over ice and stir.2 Cans SANPELLEGRINO® Pesca &tè
- Garnish and serve.2 slices peach, 2 sprigs mint
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and should only be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. To obtain the most precise nutritional information in a provided recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the exact ingredients you are using when preparing the recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.