Fresh Raspberries, whipped cream and graham crackers are the stars in this no bake raspberry delight! This is a no bake refrigerator dessert that is perfect for a summertime celebration.
Our first raspberries usually start ripening the first week of July. The first few days I get just get a small handful that are ready. We divvy them up and we each savor the first berries of summer.
Right now, I pick every other morning and I am getting more than a gallon each time. I don’t even think we are at the peak of our harvest yet! I am in raspberry heaven!
So what do I do with all these berries? I eat a ton fresh. I love them in the morning with yogurt and granola. I’ve been baking raspberry muffins, raspberry coffee cake, made a few batches of raspberry jam, but most of the raspberries are frozen. We enjoy the berries all year long. I’ve also made this No Bake Raspberry Delight!
This Raspberry Delight is a perfect dessert right now because it has become too darned hot to bake! The ingredients are simple – fresh whipped – whipped cream, fresh raspberries and graham crackers! I imagine if you wanted to make this even easier, you could buy a ready whipped dairy topping, but I like to whip my own. It doesn’t take but a few minutes and the taste is always amazing!
I also have a recipe for a Berry Delight which is made with blueberries and strawberries!
This is a remake of a recipe my mom is famous for – Cherry Delight! You could use almost any fresh fruit and have a delicious dessert! My mom’s version includes mini marshmallows folded in with the whipped cream. I had planned on adding them to my Raspberry Delight, but then just plum forgot! All turned out okay though because we didn’t even miss the marshmallows! The delight was still delicious and I like the simplicity of just three basic ingredients!
You will want to make Raspberry Delight a few hours before eating it. It is best served chilled. Enjoy!
Please PIN for later!
If you make this recipe, I’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment below and snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @beyondthechickencoop
Check out all my delicious dessert recipes!
- 6 graham crackers
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 cups fresh raspberries
- Place graham crackers in a zip top bag. Crush crackers with a rolling pin or the bottom of a pan.
- Place graham crackers on the bottom of an 8 x 8 square pan. Reserve 2 tablespoons of cracker crumbs for the top.
- Place heavy whipping cream in a bowl. Whip with an electric mixer until soft peaks are formed. Mix in sugar and vanilla.
- Gently fold in 4 cups of raspberries.
- Place whipped cream and raspberries on top of graham crackers.
- Place remaining berries on top. Sprinkle with remaining graham crackers.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.