Perfect for a hot summer's day - Strawberry Kiwi Yogurt Popsicles. This fun frozen treat is made with fresh strawberries, fresh kiwis and Greek yogurt. A fun and healthy treat you and your kids will enjoy.
I make popsicles every summer. Usually I just use 100% fruit juice, pour it into the popsicle holders, pop them in the freezer and then serve them to the kids on those hot summer days. Recently I saw Lemon Blueberry Popsicles on Spiced. I was inspired to take my popsicles to a whole new direction.
These Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles are made with just fresh fruit and vanilla yogurt. That's it! They are kid and mom approved! The true beauty with these pops is you can use your favorite fruit. When my raspberries are ripe, I'm making raspberry popsicles!
I used Greek yogurt, but you could use your favorite type of yogurt. You could even add a different flavor. The possibilities are endless.
I love that these popsicles are full of fresh fruit and have no added sugar. A couple of other popsicle choices include Mango Peach Popsicles and Blueberry Popsicles. You just can't go wrong with a treat like this!
Other Frozen Treats
Don't forget to PIN for later!
If you make this recipe, I’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment below and snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @beyondthechickencoop
Check out all my delicious dessert recipes.
Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles
- 2 Cups fresh Strawberries (hulled and halved)
- 2 Cups fresh Kiwi (peeled and quartered)
- 1 Cup Vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- Put strawberries into a food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped. Add ½ cup yogurt. Pulse until yogurt is fully incorporated.
- Remove strawberry mixture to a bowl. Rinse food processor.
- Put kiwis into food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped. Add ½ cup yogurt. Pulse until yogurt is fully incorporated.
- Layer mixtures in popsicle holders.
- Add sticks.
- Freeze several hours until frozen through.
Number of popsicles made from this recipe depends on size of your molds.