There’s nothing better than a fudgy brownie….except maybe a fudgy brownie made with double the chocolate!
Brownies are one of my favorite desserts to make. They are quick to make and satisfy any chocolate craving that I might have! These One Bowl Fudgy Brownies are delicious!
These brownies are made with unsweetened chocolate and unsweetened cocoa powder. Two kinds of chocolate. One bowl. A perfect brownie! The hardest part about these brownies…waiting until they cool!
If you cut them while they are warm they won’t hold their shape and they will be really gooey.
If you are looking for a frosting to top these brownies, try this Chocolate Buttercream.
Delicious fudgy brownies made in just one bowl!
- 1 cup butter
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place butter and chopped unsweetened chocolate In a large, microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for one minute.
- Remove bowl and stir. Continue microwaving for 30 seconds at a time until the butter and chocolate is melted.
- Add sugar to mixture and let cool slightly.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and cocoa powder.
Pour mixture into a greased a baking dish (9x13")
Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Allow brownies to cool before slicing.
Do not overcook brownies.
Cool brownies before cutting.
Other Recipes to Try: