One Bowl Fudgy Brownies are sure to satisfy your chocolate craving!
There’s nothing better than a fudgy brownie….except maybe a fudgy brownie made with double the chocolate! Two kinds of chocolate! These brownies have unsweetened chocolate and cocoa powder for twice the deliciousness.
Brownies are one of my favorite desserts to make. They are quick to make and satisfy any chocolate craving that I might have! These One Bowl Fudgy Brownies are delicious!
What ingredients do I need for One Bowl Fudgy Brownies?
- Unsweetened chocolate
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
How do I make these brownies?
- Place butter and unsweetened chocolate in a bowl.
- Microwave until chocolate is melted.
- Add sugar and allow mixture to cool.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and cocoa powder.
- Place in a greased baking pan and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven.
These brownies are made with unsweetened chocolate and unsweetened cocoa powder. Two kinds of chocolate. One bowl. A perfect brownie! The hardest part about these brownies…waiting until they cool!
If you cut them while they are warm they won’t hold their shape and they will be really gooey. Another brownies recipe I have are these delicious raspberry brownies!
Don’t forget to PIN for later!
If you make this recipe, I’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment below and snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @beyondthechickencoop
Delicious fudgy brownies made in just one bowl!
- 1 cup butter
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate chopped into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place butter and chopped unsweetened chocolate In a large, microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for one minute.
- Remove bowl and stir. Continue microwaving for 30 seconds at a time until the butter and chocolate is melted.
- Add sugar to mixture and let cool slightly.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour and cocoa powder.
Pour mixture into a greased a baking dish (9x13")
Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
Allow brownies to cool before slicing.
Do not overcook brownies.
Cool brownies before cutting.