One Bowl Fudgy Brownies are sure to satisfy your chocolate craving! These delicious rich brownies are very moist and fudge like.
There's nothing better than a fudgy brownie....except maybe a fudgy brownie made with double the chocolate! Two kinds of chocolate! These brownies have unsweetened chocolate and cocoa powder for twice the deliciousness.
Brownies are one of my favorite desserts to make. They are quick to make and satisfy any chocolate craving that I might have! These One Bowl Fudgy Brownies are delicious!
What type of chocolate do I use?
This recipe uses two kinds of chocolate - unsweetened chocolate and unsweetened cocoa powder.
How do I make these brownies?
- Place butter and unsweetened chocolate in a bowl.
- Microwave until chocolate is melted.
- Add sugar and allow mixture to cool.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour and cocoa powder.
- Place in a greased baking pan and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven.
These brownies are made with unsweetened chocolate and unsweetened cocoa powder. Two kinds of chocolate. One bowl. A perfect brownie! The hardest part about these brownies...waiting until they cool!
If you cut them while they are warm they won't hold their shape and they will be really gooey. Another brownies recipe I have are these delicious raspberry brownies!
Still craving chocolate? Some other delicious chocolate recipes include Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Walnut Tarts, Chocolate Buttercream and Chocolate Crinkles!
Don't forget to PIN for later!
If you make this recipe, I’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment below and snap a picture and tag me on Instagram @beyondthechickencoop
Check out all my delicious desserts!
One Bowl Fudgy Brownies
- 1 cup butter
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate (chopped into 1 inch pieces)
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place butter and chopped unsweetened chocolate In a large, microwave safe bowl.1 cup butter, 4 oz unsweetened chocolate
- Microwave for one minute.
- Remove bowl and stir. Continue microwaving for 30 seconds at a time until the butter and chocolate is melted.
- Add sugar to mixture and let cool slightly.2 cups sugar
- Add eggs and vanilla.4 whole eggs, 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Stir in flour and cocoa powder.1 cup flour, ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pour mixture into a greased a baking dish (9x13")
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Allow brownies to cool before slicing.
Cool brownies before cutting.
Nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and should only be construed as an estimate rather than a guarantee. To obtain the most precise nutritional information in a provided recipe, you should calculate the nutritional information with the exact ingredients you are using when preparing the recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
What temperature do you cook these brownies at? Also how long do you cook them?
Hi Corinna, It looks like part of my directions got cut off! I'll update them. You cook at 350 for 30 minutes.
Oh goodness me! You are making me crave brownies! I love how perfectly gooey these look!!
They are so hard to resist!
Oh my goodness. Fudgy brownies are the best brownies. The richer, the better! I'd get into serious trouble with these!
These are seriously rich! Better beware!
These are a one bowl recipe!? I can barely believe it they look super intense and delicious.
Yep! And yes, the chocolate is super rich! 🙂
Stacey @ The Sugar Coated Cottage says
Fudgy brownies are everything for me. I have to enjoy one and give the rest away (aka - get them out of the house) or I will eat the whole pan! These look heavenly and sinful all at the same time, if thats possible, lol. Take care.
It's best to have a huge crew around when you make a pan of these brownies!
Kate @ Framed Cooks says
Is there anything better than a perfect fudge brownie? I don't think so!! Thanks for adding to my collection! 🙂
The brownies are perfection ♥
You just can't go wrong with a pan of brownies!