Cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, olives and feta cheese
Servings: 4 people
- 1 cucumber peeled and chopped
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- 1 small red onion chopped
- ⅓ cup Kalamata olives quartered
- ¼ cup feta cheese crumbled
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, olives and feta.
Combine all dressing ingredients together in a separate bowl.
Pour dressing over salad. Mix to combine.
- Chop veggies about the same size
- You can peel the cucumber or leave the peel on
- Tomato seeds can be scooped out or left in
- Once salad is assembled, add additional salt and pepper to taste
- Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to two days
Calories: 167kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 432mg | Potassium: 305mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 653IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 1mg