Blueberry Banana Coffee Cake with a Pecan Crumble Topping
Moist coffee cake with fresh blueberries and pecans.
Servings: 9 people
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup butter softened
- 2 whole eggs
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 whole ripe banana mashed
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups blueberries
In a bowl, combine sugar and butter.
Add eggs and combine.
Stir in sour cream and vanilla
Mix in flour, baking soda, baking powder
Gently fold in blueberries
Add to a greased 8 inch square pan
To make the topping mix sugar, cinnamon and oatmeal. Add melted butter and stir.
Sprinkle topping over cake mixture.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes.
- 1 mashed banana is about ⅓ of a cup
Tips for making coffee cake
- Use a 2 quart baking dish. I used an 8 x 8" baking dish
- Grease your baking dish with a non-stick spray
- Make certain oven is preheated to 350
- Butter should be at room temperature
- Allow coffee cake to cool before serving
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 329mg | Potassium: 150mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 29g | Vitamin A: 532IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 1mg