Oven Roasted Potatoes
Crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside oven roasted potatoes
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 pounds Yukon Potatoes or other potato
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- 2 sprigs Thyme
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat oven to 415 degrees
Peel and cut potatoes into chunks (1-2 inches)
2 pounds Yukon Potatoes
Place on a baking sheet along with herbs and salt and pepper
1 sprig Rosemary, 2 sprigs Thyme, ¼ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper
Drizzle on olive oil and toss potatoes until fully covered with olive oil
2 tablespoons olive oil
Bake in preheated 415 degree oven for 40 minutes. Turn potatoes halfway through cooking time.
If using fresh herbs, remove sprigs before serving
- Leave the skin on or remove - either way is fine
- Use fresh herbs when available otherwise you can use use a sprinkling of dried herbs
- The smaller the cut of potatoes, the shorter the cooking time. Check potatoes at 30 minutes to see if they are done or if they need an additional 10 minutes in the oven.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Reheat in the microwave or on the stovetop in a hot pan.
- Leftovers are delicious served for breakfast along with fried eggs
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 637mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 16IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg