Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Crisp oatmeal cookie with chocolate chips
Servings: 48 cookies
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 ½ cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Cream together butter and brown sugar.
Add eggs and mix until well combined. Mix in vanilla.
Add flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix until combined.
Stir in oatmeal and chocolate chips.
Scoop cookie dough onto an ungreased baking sheet pan. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Tips for making cookies
- Use softened butter
- Mix well between each addition of ingredients
- Scrape down sides of bowl to make certain all ingredients are well mixed
- Preheat oven before baking
- Do not grease your baking sheet
- Use a small scoop to keep cookies the same size
- Cool cookies for 2 minutes on baking sheet. Then move cookies to a baking rack to continue cooling.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 121kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 18mg | Sodium: 79mg | Potassium: 26mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 145IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1mg