Hard boiled eggs transformed into a delicious sandwich filling.
Servings: 6 People
- 6 hard boiled eggs peeled
- 2 Tablespoons pickle relish
- 1 stalk celery chopped fine
- ¼ cup red bell pepper chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon creamy horseradish sauce
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
Mash eggs in a bowl. Add celery and bell peppers.
Mix all dressing ingredients in a bowl. Stir until well combined.
Combine dressing with egg mixture.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Serve on toasted bread with lettuce.
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 194mg | Sodium: 349mg | Potassium: 93mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 495IU | Vitamin C: 8.2mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 0.7mg