Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
A delicious twist on the classic Caesar dressing. This creamy version is full of flavor but is made without eggs or added anchovies.
Servings: 6 servings
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ Juice of a lemon
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Red or White Wine Vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
Add all dressing ingredients except Parmesan to a blender or food processor. Process until all ingredients are incorporated. Add Parmesan and pulse until blended.
Store in a covered container and refrigerate until ready to use.
- A food processor works best to combine all the ingredients
- If you don't have a food processor, use a whisk
- Make and use right away or cover and store in the refrigerator for up to a week
Serving: 2Tablespoons | Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 151mg | Potassium: 15mg | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 3.8mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 0.1mg