Fresh Squeezed Lemonade
Fresh squeezed lemonade
Servings: 2 quarts
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice 4-6 lemons
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 quarts water
- lemon slices optional, for garnish
- Use freshly squeezed lemon juice. Bottled lemon juice just doesn't have the same taste.
- Taste before serving. I like my lemonade a bit on the tart side, but you may want it a bit sweeter.
- If you are adding ice to the pitcher of lemonade before serving, reduce the amount of water added.
- Unused lemonade can be stored in the refrigerator for up to one week
Serving: 1cup | Calories: 70kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 28mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 2IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg