Cute monster cupcakes decorated with brightly colored frosting and cute candy eyes.
Servings: 24 Cupcakes
Tips for making Monster Cupcakes
- Keep the bag twisted at the top so the frosting doesn't escape out the top
- Stop from time to time and retwist the bag
- If the frosting becomes too soft, just place in the fridge for a few minutes. It can soften just from the heat of your hand!
- Don't worry if the cupcakes aren't perfect! The imperfections add to the character of the little monsters!
- You can flip the eyes upside down and use for a mouth or pipe on a contrasting color of frosting.
- To swap out a tip, just unscrew the washer, remove the tip. Then add a new tip and screw on the washer.
Serving: 1cupcake | Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 193mg | Potassium: 50mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 22IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 57mg | Iron: 1mg