Grilled Baby Potatoes
Baby potatoes finished on the grill with garlic and rosemary
Servings: 4 people
- 16 Baby Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- coarse sea salt
Place potatoes in a pot and cover with cold water. Add teaspoon of salt and place on high heat until potatoes come to a boil. Continue cooking for 10-15 minutes until potatoes are cooked through.
Drain potatoes and let rest until cool enough to handle.
Place olive oil, garlic and rosemary in a small bowl. Microwave for 15-20 seconds, just to until the garlic is fragrant.
Skewer 4 potatoes on a wooden skewer.
Brush all sides of potatoes with prepared olive oil.
Place skewers on a preheated grill. (I start my gas grill on high heat for approximately 10 minutes before grilling. Then turn to medium high heat when grilling.)
Turn potatoes with tongs every 2-3 minutes until the potatoes are heated through, approximately 6-12 minutes.
Sprinkle with coarse sea salt before serving
- Actual cook time will vary depending on the size of your potatoes and your cooking equipment
- Always test one potato to make certain it is cooked through
- Potatoes can be cooked ahead of time, cooled and refrigerated before grilling. This will increase time on the grill.
- For even cooking, try to select similar sized potatoes
Serving: 4potatoes | Calories: 205kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 86mg | Potassium: 943mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 2mg