Delicious turkey sandwich made in a wrap instead of traditional bread.
Servings: 6 people
- 8 oz cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 6 tortilla wraps
- 1 pound sliced turkey
- 6 slices bacon cooked
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup red onion sliced thinly
- 2 cups micro greens
- 6 slices lettuce
Spread cream cheese mixture over entire surface of wrap.
Layer turkey over surface, leaving about 1 inch from sides and end.
Add bacon, cheese and remaining ingredients to the bottom of the wrap.
Roll wrap. Slice and serve.
To slice into 2 inch rounds, refrigerate wraps first for at least one hour. Wrap in plastic wrap before refrigerating. This helps the wrap keep its shape and stay together.
Substitutions and Variations:
- Use mayonnaise or hummus in place of the cream cheese mixture
- Use ham, roast beef, pastrami or salami
- Select your favorite variety of cheese
- Omit bacon
- Use sprouts instead of micro greens
- Use any type of lettuce
- Add additional veggies - thinly sliced bell peppers, cucumbers or tomatoes
- If using tomatoes, it's best to eat right away or the wrap may become soggy
Serving: 1Wrap | Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 116mg | Sodium: 1340mg | Potassium: 558mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 801IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 205mg | Iron: 2mg