Baked Goat Cheese with Honey
Goat cheese baked with almonds and a drizzle of honey.
Servings: 10 jpeople
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 2 Tablespoons honey
Roll goat cheese in sliced almonds. Press almonds firmly into cheese so they stick.
Place goat cheese in a lightly greased baking dish.
Drizzle honey over cheese.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10 minutes
Serve warm with crackers and fresh fruit.
Tips when making Baked Goat Cheese
- Use the same baking dish for serving this cheese. Once the cheese is heated, it's too soft to transfer to another serving dish.
- I used a 4 ounce log of soft Chevre goat cheese.
- Serve with crackers, thinly slice apples and pears and crispy sliced French bread.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Store any leftover cheese in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 19mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 117IU | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg