Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
Cherry tomatoes stuffed with a savory cream cheese filling.
Servings: 48 tomatoes
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons butter at room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 48 cherry tomatoes
In a bowl, combine cream cheese and butter. Mix well.
Add fresh dill and garlic. Set aside.
Cut top quarter of cherry tomatoes off. Use a small spoon and scoop out seeds and pulp.
Push tomatoes down just slightly so bottom of tomatoes becomes flat.
Put cream cheese mixture into a piping bag. Pipe into each cherry tomato.
Cover and refrigerate until needed. Best served at room temperature.
- Amount of tomatoes may vary depending on size of tomatoes.
- The larger round tomatoes are easier to manage than the small tomatoes.
You can change up the herbs used in the cream cheese filling. Use what you have on hand or use your favorite! Just replace the dill with the following options.
- Basil - add 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- Chives - add 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped chives
- Thyme - add 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme
- Rosemary - add 1 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- Cilantro - add 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- Parsley - add 2 Tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
Calories: 23kcal | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 21mg | Potassium: 43mg | Vitamin A: 160IU | Vitamin C: 3.9mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.1mg