Quinoa Enchilada Bake
Quinoa, black beans and corn make up this delicious enchilada bake.
Servings: 6 people
- 2 cups cooked quinoa cooled
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1 can canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 large roasted Anaheim pepper skinned, seeded and chopped - or 1 small can diced roasted peppers
- chopped tomatoes
- chopped avocado
- chopped cilantro
In large bowl mix quinoa, enchilada sauce, corn, black beans, cilantro, cumin, 1/2 cup cheddar and 1/2 cup Monteray Jack, and Anaheim pepper together.
Place in a sprayed 9X13 glass baking dish.
Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until bubbly.
Canned chopped chilies can be used in place of the roasted Anaheim chili.
Can be used as a main dish, an appetizer and makes great leftovers!
To freeze, prepare through step three. Cover with foil and freeze. Thaw before baking.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 1220mg | Potassium: 438mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 875IU | Vitamin C: 6.6mg | Calcium: 312mg | Iron: 3.3mg