Avocado Dressing and Dip
Creamy and light avocado dip
Servings: 2 cups
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons Water can add more for a thinner dressing
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Grated lime peel from 1/2 lime
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon white wine vinegar
Place everything into a food processor.
Process until smooth. Additional water can be added to thin dressing.
Serve over salad or with fresh cut veggies.
Calories: 777kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 73g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Sodium: 616mg | Potassium: 1967mg | Fiber: 27g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 660IU | Vitamin C: 41.6mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 2.2mg